If you are looking for that classic New England adventure, Connecticut is the place to head. It’s charming, quaint, and and utterly beautiful place to take kids. It’s also very close to big cities like Boston or New York, so you don’t have to travel far to find paradise!
Embrace the relationship with the ocean with adventures like Mystic Whaler Cruises or Sheffield Island Lighthouse Tour. Expose kids to the incredible wildlife with Mystic Aquarium (they can even touch a stingray!) or Action Wildlife Park.
Entertainment and education? A parents dream! Connecticut has incredible museums - from the science-tastic Bridgeport Discovery Museum to the very colorful Barker Character Comic and Cartoon Museum.
Dinosaurs? In Connecticut? You bet! Dinosaur State Park have incredible displays, and history continues with the Mark Twain House and Historic Ship Nautilus.
Connecticut is filled with creativity and art, so why not get kids involved with activities like Pottery Piazza or Art Plus Studio? The whole family can get involved!
Connecticut is an incredibly family friendly with wonderful places to visit with kids. It really does feel like arriving home.
There are so many fun things to do in East Haddam with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 345
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in East Haddam
- Waterparks in East Haddam
- Zoos in East Haddam
- Tours in East Haddam
- Indoor Play in East Haddam
- Museums in East Haddam
- National Parks / Natural World in East Haddam
- Things to do for Active Kids in East Haddam
- Historical Attractions in East Haddam
- Transport Attractions in East Haddam
- RV/Campsite in East Haddam
- Skiing in East Haddam
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in East Haddam
- Caves and Mines in East Haddam
- Arts and Crafts in East Haddam