It’s New York! No, we don’t mean New York City - there’s a whole state out there for kids! As much as New York City is incredible with the Statue of Liberty and Empire State Building, and definitely worth a visit, that’s only the beginning!
Did you know that Adirondacks State Park is BIGGER than Glacier, Everglades, the Grand Canyon and Yellowstone COMBINED? Yep! How can you go past the iconic Niagara Falls? Did you think New York had some incredible caverns to explore? Just check out Howe Caverns, Garnet Mine or Secret Caverns - and that’s just the beginning!
There is even water adventures to be had with attractions like Tall Pine River Adventures and family fun adventure in nature with Bear Mountain. If indoor adventure is what you’re looking for, New York has that too! Chelsea Piers, Funplex Funpark and the world’s tallest indoor ropes course with Palisades Climb Adventure!
Long Island has the white sands, Saratoga has incredible history….mountains, forests, water ways and adventure….all in New York State!
I heart New York indeed!
There are so many fun things to do in East Aurora with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 34
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in East Aurora
- Waterparks in East Aurora
- Zoos in East Aurora
- Tours in East Aurora
- Indoor Play in East Aurora
- Museums in East Aurora
- National Parks / Natural World in East Aurora
- Things to do for Active Kids in East Aurora
- Historical Attractions in East Aurora
- Transport Attractions in East Aurora
- RV/Campsite in East Aurora
- Skiing in East Aurora
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in East Aurora
- Caves and Mines in East Aurora
- Arts and Crafts in East Aurora