Where do you want to go today? I don’t know….I’ll ask her….get it? Alaska?
We might just stick with what we know best, and that’s why Alaska is a pretty cool place for a family day out!
There is no denying that the drawcard to Alaska is the natural beauty - the wilderness, the wildlife, and the oceans. Kids can learn about the unique animals with the true Alaskan experience of the Musk Ox Farm, or the Reindeer Farm. They can see a majestic whale rise out of the ocean for the first time with Major Marine Tours, or they can explore and play in 50 acres of Glacier Gardens Rainforest Adventure.
But Alaska can offer a ton of other fun activities for the whole family that are just as fun and exciting! Klondike Gold Dredge Tours brings the past to life with Gold Rush sled dogs and the chance to strike it rich! Swimming in Alaska? Why not! The H2Oasis Indoor Waterpark even has it’s own pirate ship! Arrrr…..there also be cannons in those there parts!
So while the incredible beauty of Alaska must be enjoyed by the whole family, make sure you spend time enjoying all the fun activities Alaska has! Sound good? I don’t know…I’ll ask her!
There are so many fun things to do in Eagle River with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 29
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Eagle River
- Waterparks in Eagle River
- Zoos in Eagle River
- Tours in Eagle River
- Indoor Play in Eagle River
- Museums in Eagle River
- National Parks / Natural World in Eagle River
- Things to do for Active Kids in Eagle River
- Historical Attractions in Eagle River
- Transport Attractions in Eagle River
- RV/Campsite in Eagle River
- Skiing in Eagle River
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Eagle River
- Caves and Mines in Eagle River
- Arts and Crafts in Eagle River