The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, Dutch Flat has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in and around Dutch Flat, California offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
Even the city of Dutch Flat itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are so many fun things to do in Dutch Flat with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 65
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Dutch Flat
- Waterparks in Dutch Flat
- Zoos in Dutch Flat
- Tours in Dutch Flat
- Indoor Play in Dutch Flat
- Museums in Dutch Flat
- National Parks / Natural World in Dutch Flat
- Things to do for Active Kids in Dutch Flat
- Historical Attractions in Dutch Flat
- Transport Attractions in Dutch Flat
- RV/Campsite in Dutch Flat
- Skiing in Dutch Flat
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Dutch Flat
- Caves and Mines in Dutch Flat
- Arts and Crafts in Dutch Flat