Toto…I don’t think we’re in Kansas anymore. Wait a minute, yes we are, and it’s super FUN!
Kansas is classic America, with “home on the range” prairies and that iconic cowboy culture.
It’s also a state infused with American Indian history, and places like Pawnee Indian Village Museum can teach children about this important part of American history (Fun fact - four tribes still live in the state!)
Summers have never been so fun with attractions like Rock River Rapids, and wildlife has never been so diverse with the huge Lee Richardson Zoo and Tanganyika Wildlife Park, and see history come back to life with the unique High Plains Museum and Boot Hill Museum.
This BBQ loving state has prairies to explore, museums to get lost in, and incredible fun for those active kids.
And of course, what would a trip to Kansas be without visiting Dorothys House and Land Of Oz? Click those heels in this replica of that famous house - “There’s no place like Kansas! There’s no place like Kansas! There’s no place like Kansas!’
And you’d be right. There isn’t!
There are so many fun things to do in Dodge City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 12
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Dodge City
- Waterparks in Dodge City
- Zoos in Dodge City
- Tours in Dodge City
- Indoor Play in Dodge City
- Museums in Dodge City
- National Parks / Natural World in Dodge City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Dodge City
- Historical Attractions in Dodge City
- Transport Attractions in Dodge City
- RV/Campsite in Dodge City
- Skiing in Dodge City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Dodge City
- Caves and Mines in Dodge City
- Arts and Crafts in Dodge City