The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, Devils Lake has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in and around Devils Lake, North Dakota offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
Even the city of Devils Lake itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are so many fun things to do in Devils Lake with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 10
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Devils Lake
- Waterparks in Devils Lake
- Zoos in Devils Lake
- Tours in Devils Lake
- Indoor Play in Devils Lake
- Museums in Devils Lake
- National Parks / Natural World in Devils Lake
- Things to do for Active Kids in Devils Lake
- Historical Attractions in Devils Lake
- Transport Attractions in Devils Lake
- RV/Campsite in Devils Lake
- Skiing in Devils Lake
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Devils Lake
- Caves and Mines in Devils Lake
- Arts and Crafts in Devils Lake