Delaware might be one of the country’s smaller states, but it still holds some pretty BIG fun filled places to go with kids!
There are some pretty BIG dinosaurs at the Delaware Museum of National History, and at 143 acres Edward H McCabe Nature Preserve is a pretty BIG place for kids to explore the forest and swamps.
BIG splashes and BIG excitement waiting at attractions like Thunder Lagoon Water Park, and there is some very fascinating and BIG historical facts to be wowed by at the Fort Delaware State Park!
Active kids - get that BIG energy ready to go for places like Stratosphere Trampoline Park and Go Ape Lums State Park, and you can’t get much BIGGER than Delaware’s largest water park - Jungle Jim’s Adventure World!
Did you know Delaware was also the nation’s first state? That’s a pretty good reason to make it first on your list of family places to visit next!
There are so many fun things to do in Delaware City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 275
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Delaware City
- Waterparks in Delaware City
- Zoos in Delaware City
- Tours in Delaware City
- Indoor Play in Delaware City
- Museums in Delaware City
- National Parks / Natural World in Delaware City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Delaware City
- Historical Attractions in Delaware City
- Transport Attractions in Delaware City
- RV/Campsite in Delaware City
- Skiing in Delaware City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Delaware City
- Caves and Mines in Delaware City
- Arts and Crafts in Delaware City