Daytona Beach - this sunny sandy haven in Florida - is perfect for the whole family! Beaches, go-karting, water park, parasailing, mini golf….shall we keep going?
Dolphins and wildlife? Definitely in Florida! Tiny Cruise Boar Trips can take the kids out on an incredible adventure to see the oceans creatures in the wild. Dry land rides more your thing? Then places like Joyland Amusement Center and Mardi Gras Fun Center are a grey way for kids to play games and enjoy some thrills and excitement with the whole family.
Visiting in summer? Then you need Daytona Lagoon, with over 1 million gallons of water where you can try all the super fun slides and attractions! To slow it down a little, museums like Museum of Arts and Sciences are great for kids to really learn whilst having fun, and Daytona USA Speedway has hands-on activities and challenges for those developing minds.
Oh… did we mention there were FREE chocolate factory tours? Yep! Angell & Phelps Chocolate Factory give free tours (and samples!)….you’re welcome.
Daytona Beach it is!
There are so many fun things to do in Daytona Beach with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 94
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Daytona Beach
- Waterparks in Daytona Beach
- Zoos in Daytona Beach
- Tours in Daytona Beach
- Indoor Play in Daytona Beach
- Museums in Daytona Beach
- National Parks / Natural World in Daytona Beach
- Things to do for Active Kids in Daytona Beach
- Historical Attractions in Daytona Beach
- Transport Attractions in Daytona Beach
- RV/Campsite in Daytona Beach
- Skiing in Daytona Beach
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Daytona Beach
- Caves and Mines in Daytona Beach
- Arts and Crafts in Daytona Beach