Tennessee is known for it’s breathtaking mountains and incredible music, and rightly so. The Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a must see, Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum takes kids on a journey of the country’s most popular music genre, and well, there’s Graceland. And icon in itself. (Give kids an education on how music used to be!)
But Tennessee is filled to the brim with other fun places to go with kids. Rainforest Adventures Discovery Zoo, Lucky Ladd Farms and Tennessee Safari Park are unique ways for kids to experience wonderful animals.
Why not take to the family out onto the rivers with companies like Chattanooga Riverboat Company? Incredible ways to see the state from a different angle.
And history loving kids..you just wait! Relive history at the Belle Meade Plantation, learn of the civil war with Fort Donelson Historic Battlefield, or let your imagination run wild with the dinosaurs at Coon Creek Science Center!
Oh yes….did we mention Dollyworld? Certainly a one-of-a-kind adventure for the family!
There are so many fun things to do in Crossville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 61
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Crossville
- Waterparks in Crossville
- Zoos in Crossville
- Tours in Crossville
- Indoor Play in Crossville
- Museums in Crossville
- National Parks / Natural World in Crossville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Crossville
- Historical Attractions in Crossville
- Transport Attractions in Crossville
- RV/Campsite in Crossville
- Skiing in Crossville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Crossville
- Caves and Mines in Crossville
- Arts and Crafts in Crossville