Oregon is a state where the family won’t be short of adventure, and the kids won’t be short of excitement!
Oregon has more ghost towns than any other state in America. It has the largest sea cave in the world, the deepest river gorge in North America, as well as the deepest lake (check out Crater Lake!) So it’s safe to say - it’s a pretty incredible state! And perfect for incredible experiences.
How about taking to the oceans with Tradewinds Whalewatching and Ecology Boat Trips, or jet through canyons with Mail Boat Hydro Boat Tours. Make sure you hold on!
Get face to face with the giants of the jungle with Great Cats World Park as you take a guided tour around some beautiful and rare creatures.
Whitewater Adventures are just one of the places where kids can get that adrenaline pumping, or get the kids lost in the fascinating history with Lewis and Clark National Historic Park, or the Yaquina Head Lighthouse!
Did we mention there is also mountain fun!
So put that adventure hat on and enjoy the many places to go with kids!
There are so many fun things to do in Crater Lake with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 17
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Crater Lake
- Waterparks in Crater Lake
- Zoos in Crater Lake
- Tours in Crater Lake
- Indoor Play in Crater Lake
- Museums in Crater Lake
- National Parks / Natural World in Crater Lake
- Things to do for Active Kids in Crater Lake
- Historical Attractions in Crater Lake
- Transport Attractions in Crater Lake
- RV/Campsite in Crater Lake
- Skiing in Crater Lake
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Crater Lake
- Caves and Mines in Crater Lake
- Arts and Crafts in Crater Lake