Pennsylvania is FILLED with fascinating history and culture. After all - it is the state where the country became the United States! Pretty amazing!
So…get the kids immersed in the history! Independence National Historical Park is the perfect place to start. They can go back to the 1700s with Colonial Pennsylvania Plantation, or become a coal miner with Pioneer Tunnel Coal Mine!
Of course there is also the Gettysburg National Military Park. An eye opening experience.
It’s also the state of rich culture. The Amish Village is a fascinating look into a traditional way of life, as is A is for Amish Buggy Rides.
Attractions that are fun as well as educational? Look no further! There are so many museums that let kids get hands-on experiences…like Hands-On House, the Johnstown Children’s Museum and the aptly named Please Touch Museum! We love that!
Stunning state parks filled with activities, adventure sports for those active kids, steam engine rides, farms, camping and so much snow fun are waiting to be explored in this state overflowing with fun things to do with kids. And we hold these truths to be self-evident!
There are so many fun things to do in Cranberry Twp with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 72
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Cranberry Twp
- Waterparks in Cranberry Twp
- Zoos in Cranberry Twp
- Tours in Cranberry Twp
- Indoor Play in Cranberry Twp
- Museums in Cranberry Twp
- National Parks / Natural World in Cranberry Twp
- Things to do for Active Kids in Cranberry Twp
- Historical Attractions in Cranberry Twp
- Transport Attractions in Cranberry Twp
- RV/Campsite in Cranberry Twp
- Skiing in Cranberry Twp
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Cranberry Twp
- Caves and Mines in Cranberry Twp
- Arts and Crafts in Cranberry Twp