Who’s ready for some water fun!? Being in The Golden State…we certainly are! If you’re in Costa Mesa and looking for some fun things to do with kids, there are a host of water parks and water attractions which are perfect. You certainly won’t be short of places to visit to cool off with the family - no matter what the age.
Each family friendly water park has its own unique features, attractions and activities that make it special to visit with children, and they range from the adventurous and WILD, to the charming and simple.
You can find waterslides that twist and turn, buckets that will soak you, lazy rivers to take it easy and even areas just for those little water babies in the family.
Whether that gorgeous California sun has you searching for an outdoor adventure, or you prefer the indoor kind, there are PERFECT places to go for every family.
So let’s get going and make a SPLASH in Costa Mesa, California! You know you’re ready!
There are so many fun things to do in Costa Mesa with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 229
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Costa Mesa
- Waterparks in Costa Mesa
- Zoos in Costa Mesa
- Tours in Costa Mesa
- Indoor Play in Costa Mesa
- Museums in Costa Mesa
- National Parks / Natural World in Costa Mesa
- Things to do for Active Kids in Costa Mesa
- Historical Attractions in Costa Mesa
- Transport Attractions in Costa Mesa
- RV/Campsite in Costa Mesa
- Skiing in Costa Mesa
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Costa Mesa
- Caves and Mines in Costa Mesa
- Arts and Crafts in Costa Mesa