Trains, planes and automobiles in The Golden State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Costa Mesa, California!
Costa Mesa has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Costa Mesa!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Costa Mesa with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 229
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Costa Mesa
- Waterparks in Costa Mesa
- Zoos in Costa Mesa
- Tours in Costa Mesa
- Indoor Play in Costa Mesa
- Museums in Costa Mesa
- National Parks / Natural World in Costa Mesa
- Things to do for Active Kids in Costa Mesa
- Historical Attractions in Costa Mesa
- Transport Attractions in Costa Mesa
- RV/Campsite in Costa Mesa
- Skiing in Costa Mesa
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Costa Mesa
- Caves and Mines in Costa Mesa
- Arts and Crafts in Costa Mesa