“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Costa Mesa, California there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Golden State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Costa Mesa, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Costa Mesa!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Costa Mesa with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 229
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Costa Mesa
- Waterparks in Costa Mesa
- Zoos in Costa Mesa
- Tours in Costa Mesa
- Indoor Play in Costa Mesa
- Museums in Costa Mesa
- National Parks / Natural World in Costa Mesa
- Things to do for Active Kids in Costa Mesa
- Historical Attractions in Costa Mesa
- Transport Attractions in Costa Mesa
- RV/Campsite in Costa Mesa
- Skiing in Costa Mesa
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Costa Mesa
- Caves and Mines in Costa Mesa
- Arts and Crafts in Costa Mesa