Better get your skates on….literally!
Skating - whether roller skating or ice skating - is a super fun experience for the whole family, so when in Costa Mesa, California why not give it a go!
No matter what experience level you are on skates, there are plenty of places to go with kids in The Golden State where you can try out these very cool sports. You can learn the basics and take lessons, or improve the techniques you already have!
Many of the rinks are indoors too, so no matter what the weather the whole family can still enjoy them!
Skating is a great experience with children, because not only are they having a great time, but they are keeping active too.
So what are you waiting for?! You’re in California…so let’s ALL get our skates on!
There are so many fun things to do in Costa Mesa with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 229
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Costa Mesa
- Waterparks in Costa Mesa
- Zoos in Costa Mesa
- Tours in Costa Mesa
- Indoor Play in Costa Mesa
- Museums in Costa Mesa
- National Parks / Natural World in Costa Mesa
- Things to do for Active Kids in Costa Mesa
- Historical Attractions in Costa Mesa
- Transport Attractions in Costa Mesa
- RV/Campsite in Costa Mesa
- Skiing in Costa Mesa
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Costa Mesa
- Caves and Mines in Costa Mesa
- Arts and Crafts in Costa Mesa