It’s New York! No, we don’t mean New York City - there’s a whole state out there for kids! As much as New York City is incredible with the Statue of Liberty and Empire State Building, and definitely worth a visit, that’s only the beginning!
Did you know that Adirondacks State Park is BIGGER than Glacier, Everglades, the Grand Canyon and Yellowstone COMBINED? Yep! How can you go past the iconic Niagara Falls? Did you think New York had some incredible caverns to explore? Just check out Howe Caverns, Garnet Mine or Secret Caverns - and that’s just the beginning!
There is even water adventures to be had with attractions like Tall Pine River Adventures and family fun adventure in nature with Bear Mountain. If indoor adventure is what you’re looking for, New York has that too! Chelsea Piers, Funplex Funpark and the world’s tallest indoor ropes course with Palisades Climb Adventure!
Long Island has the white sands, Saratoga has incredible history….mountains, forests, water ways and adventure….all in New York State!
I heart New York indeed!
There are so many fun things to do in Cortlandt Manor with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 338
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Cortlandt Manor
- Waterparks in Cortlandt Manor
- Zoos in Cortlandt Manor
- Tours in Cortlandt Manor
- Indoor Play in Cortlandt Manor
- Museums in Cortlandt Manor
- National Parks / Natural World in Cortlandt Manor
- Things to do for Active Kids in Cortlandt Manor
- Historical Attractions in Cortlandt Manor
- Transport Attractions in Cortlandt Manor
- RV/Campsite in Cortlandt Manor
- Skiing in Cortlandt Manor
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Cortlandt Manor
- Caves and Mines in Cortlandt Manor
- Arts and Crafts in Cortlandt Manor