You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Corpus Christi, Texas!)
Corpus Christi is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Lone Star State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Corpus Christi’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Corpus Christi when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Corpus Christi with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 13
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Corpus Christi
- Waterparks in Corpus Christi
- Zoos in Corpus Christi
- Tours in Corpus Christi
- Indoor Play in Corpus Christi
- Museums in Corpus Christi
- National Parks / Natural World in Corpus Christi
- Things to do for Active Kids in Corpus Christi
- Historical Attractions in Corpus Christi
- Transport Attractions in Corpus Christi
- RV/Campsite in Corpus Christi
- Skiing in Corpus Christi
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Corpus Christi
- Caves and Mines in Corpus Christi
- Arts and Crafts in Corpus Christi