There is a reason that Corpus Christi is one of the most visited cities in Texas - well, a number of reasons! How about the miles and miles of beautiful beaches? (Didn’t think Texas had beaches did you!?) Or how about all the family-friendly attractions?
Want to know what they are? Yes? GREAT! Because we want to tell you!
First - those beaches! Get that suncream out and head to places like Padre Island National Seashore - 75 miles of swimming, camping, fishing, and wildlife! There are even amazing trips to be had out into the ocean, with attractions like Dolphin Connection Texas. Yep - dolphin watching tours! An incredible experience for kids.
See the natural habitat of the weird and wonderful ocean creatures, then see them up close at the Texas State Aquarium, with over 300 species to be enjoyed!
Corpus Christi has an amazing history too, which is great for kids to learn all about! The USS Lexington is an actual WWII vintage aircraft where kids can get deep in the galleys. Amazing!
There are so many fun places to visit with kids in Corpus Christi, that you just have to experience it for yourself!
There are so many fun things to do in Corpus Christi with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 13
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Corpus Christi
- Waterparks in Corpus Christi
- Zoos in Corpus Christi
- Tours in Corpus Christi
- Indoor Play in Corpus Christi
- Museums in Corpus Christi
- National Parks / Natural World in Corpus Christi
- Things to do for Active Kids in Corpus Christi
- Historical Attractions in Corpus Christi
- Transport Attractions in Corpus Christi
- RV/Campsite in Corpus Christi
- Skiing in Corpus Christi
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Corpus Christi
- Caves and Mines in Corpus Christi
- Arts and Crafts in Corpus Christi