Trains, planes and automobiles in The Volunteer State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Cornersville, Tennessee!
Cornersville has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Cornersville!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Cornersville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 64
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Cornersville
- Waterparks in Cornersville
- Zoos in Cornersville
- Tours in Cornersville
- Indoor Play in Cornersville
- Museums in Cornersville
- National Parks / Natural World in Cornersville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Cornersville
- Historical Attractions in Cornersville
- Transport Attractions in Cornersville
- RV/Campsite in Cornersville
- Skiing in Cornersville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Cornersville
- Caves and Mines in Cornersville
- Arts and Crafts in Cornersville