Texas - the state that embraces cowboys, dude ranches and all things BIG! But don’t be fooled, underneath, Texas is also a state of culture, history, and even beaches! (Who’da thought?!) Which means, you will never be short of fun and diverse places to go with kids!
A theme park haven, Texas has thrills to suit the whole family - from the yee haw Six Flags Fiesta, the family friendly Joyland Park, or the waterfront Kemah Boardwalk.
Zoos with a difference? You bet! Franklin Drive Thru Safari takes you to the plains of Africa, The Exotic Resort Zoo is dedicated to breeding endangered species, and Gator Country let’s you get snap happy with those gators!
You won’t be short of museums to take the kids to, with the futuristic Texas Air and Space Museum, roaring Dinosaur Park or the historic Heritage Farmstead Museum - just to name a few!
And of course, it’s Texas, so why not take the kids to experience the cowboy culture - with a dude ranch! Dixie or Silver Spur, of The Mayan Dude Ranch are just some that offer great kids fun!
You may be a little kid, but you’re heart’s as big as Texas!
There are so many fun things to do in Copperas Cove with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 40
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Copperas Cove
- Waterparks in Copperas Cove
- Zoos in Copperas Cove
- Tours in Copperas Cove
- Indoor Play in Copperas Cove
- Museums in Copperas Cove
- National Parks / Natural World in Copperas Cove
- Things to do for Active Kids in Copperas Cove
- Historical Attractions in Copperas Cove
- Transport Attractions in Copperas Cove
- RV/Campsite in Copperas Cove
- Skiing in Copperas Cove
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Copperas Cove
- Caves and Mines in Copperas Cove
- Arts and Crafts in Copperas Cove