Who’s ready for some water fun!? Being in The Volunteer State…we certainly are! If you’re in Cookeville and looking for some fun things to do with kids, there are a host of water parks and water attractions which are perfect. You certainly won’t be short of places to visit to cool off with the family - no matter what the age.
Each family friendly water park has its own unique features, attractions and activities that make it special to visit with children, and they range from the adventurous and WILD, to the charming and simple.
You can find waterslides that twist and turn, buckets that will soak you, lazy rivers to take it easy and even areas just for those little water babies in the family.
Whether that gorgeous Tennessee sun has you searching for an outdoor adventure, or you prefer the indoor kind, there are PERFECT places to go for every family.
So let’s get going and make a SPLASH in Cookeville, Tennessee! You know you’re ready!
There are so many fun things to do in Cookeville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 62
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Cookeville
- Waterparks in Cookeville
- Zoos in Cookeville
- Tours in Cookeville
- Indoor Play in Cookeville
- Museums in Cookeville
- National Parks / Natural World in Cookeville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Cookeville
- Historical Attractions in Cookeville
- Transport Attractions in Cookeville
- RV/Campsite in Cookeville
- Skiing in Cookeville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Cookeville
- Caves and Mines in Cookeville
- Arts and Crafts in Cookeville