It’s animal time in Connecticut, and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Connecticut because The Constitution State has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are 100
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Connecticut
- Waterparks in Connecticut
- Zoos in Connecticut
- Tours in Connecticut
- Indoor Play in Connecticut
- Museums in Connecticut
- National Parks / Natural World in Connecticut
- Things to do for Active Kids in Connecticut
- Historical Attractions in Connecticut
- Transport Attractions in Connecticut
- RV/Campsite in Connecticut
- Skiing in Connecticut
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Connecticut
- Caves and Mines in Connecticut
- Arts and Crafts in Connecticut