Trains, planes and automobiles in The Constitution State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Connecticut!
Connecticut has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Connecticut!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo…off we go!
There are 99
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Connecticut
- Waterparks in Connecticut
- Zoos in Connecticut
- Tours in Connecticut
- Indoor Play in Connecticut
- Museums in Connecticut
- National Parks / Natural World in Connecticut
- Things to do for Active Kids in Connecticut
- Historical Attractions in Connecticut
- Transport Attractions in Connecticut
- RV/Campsite in Connecticut
- Skiing in Connecticut
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Connecticut
- Caves and Mines in Connecticut
- Arts and Crafts in Connecticut