Campings is such a great way for the family to have an adventure together, and if you plan to take the family to The Constitution State, you won’t be short of amazing family friendly campgrounds to enjoy.
Connecticut is a great place to spend an extended family vacation in, and the range of campgrounds gives you plenty to choose from. Most campgrounds offer you a selection of RV sites as well as that back to basic tent camping, and all the amenities you can imagine to make your stay comfortable.
It’s then you get to really look at what your family want to experience! Do you want that cool campground with the pool and games room? Do you want the campground right next to nature? Perhaps you want the campground with the family activities planned - like the cookouts, the competitions, and the games?
There are so many different types of campgrounds in Connecticut for you to choose from, you can be sure you will find the perfect one for your family. Then all you have to do is remember to have a great time - which won’t be hard to do!
There are 99
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Connecticut
- Waterparks in Connecticut
- Zoos in Connecticut
- Tours in Connecticut
- Indoor Play in Connecticut
- Museums in Connecticut
- National Parks / Natural World in Connecticut
- Things to do for Active Kids in Connecticut
- Historical Attractions in Connecticut
- Transport Attractions in Connecticut
- RV/Campsite in Connecticut
- Skiing in Connecticut
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Connecticut
- Caves and Mines in Connecticut
- Arts and Crafts in Connecticut