The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, The Constitution State has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in Connecticut offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
The state of Connecticut itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are 99
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Connecticut
- Waterparks in Connecticut
- Zoos in Connecticut
- Tours in Connecticut
- Indoor Play in Connecticut
- Museums in Connecticut
- National Parks / Natural World in Connecticut
- Things to do for Active Kids in Connecticut
- Historical Attractions in Connecticut
- Transport Attractions in Connecticut
- RV/Campsite in Connecticut
- Skiing in Connecticut
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Connecticut
- Caves and Mines in Connecticut
- Arts and Crafts in Connecticut