Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in Connecticut there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
The Constitution State is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape…Connecticut is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let Connecticut inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are 99
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Connecticut
- Waterparks in Connecticut
- Zoos in Connecticut
- Tours in Connecticut
- Indoor Play in Connecticut
- Museums in Connecticut
- National Parks / Natural World in Connecticut
- Things to do for Active Kids in Connecticut
- Historical Attractions in Connecticut
- Transport Attractions in Connecticut
- RV/Campsite in Connecticut
- Skiing in Connecticut
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Connecticut
- Caves and Mines in Connecticut
- Arts and Crafts in Connecticut