It’s animal time in Columbiana, Ohio and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Columbiana because this The Buckeye State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Columbiana with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 71
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Columbiana
- Waterparks in Columbiana
- Zoos in Columbiana
- Tours in Columbiana
- Indoor Play in Columbiana
- Museums in Columbiana
- National Parks / Natural World in Columbiana
- Things to do for Active Kids in Columbiana
- Historical Attractions in Columbiana
- Transport Attractions in Columbiana
- RV/Campsite in Columbiana
- Skiing in Columbiana
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Columbiana
- Caves and Mines in Columbiana
- Arts and Crafts in Columbiana