It’s animal time in Colts Neck, New Jersey and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Colts Neck because this The Garden State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Colts Neck with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 327
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Colts Neck
- Waterparks in Colts Neck
- Zoos in Colts Neck
- Tours in Colts Neck
- Indoor Play in Colts Neck
- Museums in Colts Neck
- National Parks / Natural World in Colts Neck
- Things to do for Active Kids in Colts Neck
- Historical Attractions in Colts Neck
- Transport Attractions in Colts Neck
- RV/Campsite in Colts Neck
- Skiing in Colts Neck
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Colts Neck
- Caves and Mines in Colts Neck
- Arts and Crafts in Colts Neck