As Colorado’s second-largest city, you would think Colorado Springs has a pressure to deliver a ton of fun places to visit with kids among it’s incredible natural beauty, unique museums and fascinating history. Well, it does have that pressure - but lucky for you it certainly delivers!
Colorado Springs has everything from mild to wild - for family members of all ages!
History can be relived with Ghost Town Museum where the 1800s live once more. The incredible landscape of the surrounding mountains can be enjoyed at Pikes Peak which - VERY impressively - the 2nd most visited mountain the WORLD! (We did say it delivers!), or beautiful canyons such as Seven Falls.
From the highest peaks to the dark underground, Cave of the Winds lets kids marvel at incredible rock formations through underground caverns.
There are animals to be enjoyed and learned about at Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, and those active kids have a number of places to get out all that energy! They can get their skates on (no, we don’t mean hurry up!) at Skate City, or the little ones can get their bounce on at the House of Bounce!
So…spring into your family day out, and don’t forget your camera!
There are so many fun things to do in Colorado Springs with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 72
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Colorado Springs
- Waterparks in Colorado Springs
- Zoos in Colorado Springs
- Tours in Colorado Springs
- Indoor Play in Colorado Springs
- Museums in Colorado Springs
- National Parks / Natural World in Colorado Springs
- Things to do for Active Kids in Colorado Springs
- Historical Attractions in Colorado Springs
- Transport Attractions in Colorado Springs
- RV/Campsite in Colorado Springs
- Skiing in Colorado Springs
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Colorado Springs
- Caves and Mines in Colorado Springs
- Arts and Crafts in Colorado Springs