It’s animal time in Cocoa Beach, Florida and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Cocoa Beach because this The Sunshine State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Cocoa Beach with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 81
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Cocoa Beach
- Waterparks in Cocoa Beach
- Zoos in Cocoa Beach
- Tours in Cocoa Beach
- Indoor Play in Cocoa Beach
- Museums in Cocoa Beach
- National Parks / Natural World in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do for Active Kids in Cocoa Beach
- Historical Attractions in Cocoa Beach
- Transport Attractions in Cocoa Beach
- RV/Campsite in Cocoa Beach
- Skiing in Cocoa Beach
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Cocoa Beach
- Caves and Mines in Cocoa Beach
- Arts and Crafts in Cocoa Beach