The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, Cocoa Beach has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in and around Cocoa Beach, Florida offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
Even the city of Cocoa Beach itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are so many fun things to do in Cocoa Beach with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 81
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Cocoa Beach
- Waterparks in Cocoa Beach
- Zoos in Cocoa Beach
- Tours in Cocoa Beach
- Indoor Play in Cocoa Beach
- Museums in Cocoa Beach
- National Parks / Natural World in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do for Active Kids in Cocoa Beach
- Historical Attractions in Cocoa Beach
- Transport Attractions in Cocoa Beach
- RV/Campsite in Cocoa Beach
- Skiing in Cocoa Beach
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Cocoa Beach
- Caves and Mines in Cocoa Beach
- Arts and Crafts in Cocoa Beach