You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Cocoa Beach, Florida!)
Cocoa Beach is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Sunshine State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Cocoa Beach’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Cocoa Beach when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Cocoa Beach with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 78
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Cocoa Beach
- Waterparks in Cocoa Beach
- Zoos in Cocoa Beach
- Tours in Cocoa Beach
- Indoor Play in Cocoa Beach
- Museums in Cocoa Beach
- National Parks / Natural World in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do for Active Kids in Cocoa Beach
- Historical Attractions in Cocoa Beach
- Transport Attractions in Cocoa Beach
- RV/Campsite in Cocoa Beach
- Skiing in Cocoa Beach
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Cocoa Beach
- Caves and Mines in Cocoa Beach
- Arts and Crafts in Cocoa Beach