Pennsylvania is FILLED with fascinating history and culture. After all - it is the state where the country became the United States! Pretty amazing!
So…get the kids immersed in the history! Independence National Historical Park is the perfect place to start. They can go back to the 1700s with Colonial Pennsylvania Plantation, or become a coal miner with Pioneer Tunnel Coal Mine!
Of course there is also the Gettysburg National Military Park. An eye opening experience.
It’s also the state of rich culture. The Amish Village is a fascinating look into a traditional way of life, as is A is for Amish Buggy Rides.
Attractions that are fun as well as educational? Look no further! There are so many museums that let kids get hands-on experiences…like Hands-On House, the Johnstown Children’s Museum and the aptly named Please Touch Museum! We love that!
Stunning state parks filled with activities, adventure sports for those active kids, steam engine rides, farms, camping and so much snow fun are waiting to be explored in this state overflowing with fun things to do with kids. And we hold these truths to be self-evident!
There are so many fun things to do in Clarks Summit with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 140
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Clarks Summit
- Waterparks in Clarks Summit
- Zoos in Clarks Summit
- Tours in Clarks Summit
- Indoor Play in Clarks Summit
- Museums in Clarks Summit
- National Parks / Natural World in Clarks Summit
- Things to do for Active Kids in Clarks Summit
- Historical Attractions in Clarks Summit
- Transport Attractions in Clarks Summit
- RV/Campsite in Clarks Summit
- Skiing in Clarks Summit
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Clarks Summit
- Caves and Mines in Clarks Summit
- Arts and Crafts in Clarks Summit