It’s animal time in Cincinnati, Ohio and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Cincinnati because this The Buckeye State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Cincinnati with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 84
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Cincinnati
- Waterparks in Cincinnati
- Zoos in Cincinnati
- Tours in Cincinnati
- Indoor Play in Cincinnati
- Museums in Cincinnati
- National Parks / Natural World in Cincinnati
- Things to do for Active Kids in Cincinnati
- Historical Attractions in Cincinnati
- Transport Attractions in Cincinnati
- RV/Campsite in Cincinnati
- Skiing in Cincinnati
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Cincinnati
- Caves and Mines in Cincinnati
- Arts and Crafts in Cincinnati