Trains, planes and automobiles in The Buckeye State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Cincinnati, Ohio!
Cincinnati has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Cincinnati!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Cincinnati with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 84
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Cincinnati
- Waterparks in Cincinnati
- Zoos in Cincinnati
- Tours in Cincinnati
- Indoor Play in Cincinnati
- Museums in Cincinnati
- National Parks / Natural World in Cincinnati
- Things to do for Active Kids in Cincinnati
- Historical Attractions in Cincinnati
- Transport Attractions in Cincinnati
- RV/Campsite in Cincinnati
- Skiing in Cincinnati
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Cincinnati
- Caves and Mines in Cincinnati
- Arts and Crafts in Cincinnati