Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in Cincinnati, Ohio there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
The Buckeye State is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape….Cincinnati is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let Cincinnati inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are so many fun things to do in Cincinnati with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 84
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Cincinnati
- Waterparks in Cincinnati
- Zoos in Cincinnati
- Tours in Cincinnati
- Indoor Play in Cincinnati
- Museums in Cincinnati
- National Parks / Natural World in Cincinnati
- Things to do for Active Kids in Cincinnati
- Historical Attractions in Cincinnati
- Transport Attractions in Cincinnati
- RV/Campsite in Cincinnati
- Skiing in Cincinnati
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Cincinnati
- Caves and Mines in Cincinnati
- Arts and Crafts in Cincinnati