Sat on the Ohio River, Cincinnati is an incredible place to visit with kids! It’s very family-friendly, and there are so many diverse attractions that all kids will find something they love!
Love history? Why not take them to the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center where they can learn stories of men who helped pave the way for freedom?
Love museums? Where to start! The Cincinnati Fire Museum honors the heroic firefighters - past and present (the only museum that saves lives too!), and the Cincinnati Art Museum has over 60,000 works which tick the museum AND creative boxes!
Maybe your kids love animals? Head on down to Newport Aquarium or Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden. Both are amazing places for kids to get up close to brilliant creatures and learn all about them.
Water babies in the family? That’s what Coney Island is for, with it’s 3 million gallons of water fun! Are you ready for the Zoom Plume?!
Cincinnati has kids fun for everyone, and it really is a city that welcomes families with fun, adventure, and unforgettable experiences.
There are so many fun things to do in Cincinnati with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 84
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Cincinnati
- Waterparks in Cincinnati
- Zoos in Cincinnati
- Tours in Cincinnati
- Indoor Play in Cincinnati
- Museums in Cincinnati
- National Parks / Natural World in Cincinnati
- Things to do for Active Kids in Cincinnati
- Historical Attractions in Cincinnati
- Transport Attractions in Cincinnati
- RV/Campsite in Cincinnati
- Skiing in Cincinnati
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Cincinnati
- Caves and Mines in Cincinnati
- Arts and Crafts in Cincinnati