“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Chula Vista, California there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Golden State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Chula Vista, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Chula Vista!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Chula Vista with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 95
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Chula Vista
- Waterparks in Chula Vista
- Zoos in Chula Vista
- Tours in Chula Vista
- Indoor Play in Chula Vista
- Museums in Chula Vista
- National Parks / Natural World in Chula Vista
- Things to do for Active Kids in Chula Vista
- Historical Attractions in Chula Vista
- Transport Attractions in Chula Vista
- RV/Campsite in Chula Vista
- Skiing in Chula Vista
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Chula Vista
- Caves and Mines in Chula Vista
- Arts and Crafts in Chula Vista