The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, Chula Vista has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in and around Chula Vista, California offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
Even the city of Chula Vista itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are so many fun things to do in Chula Vista with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 95
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Chula Vista
- Waterparks in Chula Vista
- Zoos in Chula Vista
- Tours in Chula Vista
- Indoor Play in Chula Vista
- Museums in Chula Vista
- National Parks / Natural World in Chula Vista
- Things to do for Active Kids in Chula Vista
- Historical Attractions in Chula Vista
- Transport Attractions in Chula Vista
- RV/Campsite in Chula Vista
- Skiing in Chula Vista
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Chula Vista
- Caves and Mines in Chula Vista
- Arts and Crafts in Chula Vista