You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Chula Vista, California!)
Chula Vista is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Golden State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Chula Vista’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Chula Vista when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Chula Vista with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 95
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Chula Vista
- Waterparks in Chula Vista
- Zoos in Chula Vista
- Tours in Chula Vista
- Indoor Play in Chula Vista
- Museums in Chula Vista
- National Parks / Natural World in Chula Vista
- Things to do for Active Kids in Chula Vista
- Historical Attractions in Chula Vista
- Transport Attractions in Chula Vista
- RV/Campsite in Chula Vista
- Skiing in Chula Vista
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Chula Vista
- Caves and Mines in Chula Vista
- Arts and Crafts in Chula Vista