You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Childersburg, Alabama!)
Childersburg is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Heart of Dixie city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Childersburg’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Childersburg when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Childersburg with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 58
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Childersburg
- Waterparks in Childersburg
- Zoos in Childersburg
- Tours in Childersburg
- Indoor Play in Childersburg
- Museums in Childersburg
- National Parks / Natural World in Childersburg
- Things to do for Active Kids in Childersburg
- Historical Attractions in Childersburg
- Transport Attractions in Childersburg
- RV/Campsite in Childersburg
- Skiing in Childersburg
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Childersburg
- Caves and Mines in Childersburg
- Arts and Crafts in Childersburg