It’s animal time in Chesapeake, Virginia and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Chesapeake because this The Old Dominion State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Chesapeake with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 71
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Chesapeake
- Waterparks in Chesapeake
- Zoos in Chesapeake
- Tours in Chesapeake
- Indoor Play in Chesapeake
- Museums in Chesapeake
- National Parks / Natural World in Chesapeake
- Things to do for Active Kids in Chesapeake
- Historical Attractions in Chesapeake
- Transport Attractions in Chesapeake
- RV/Campsite in Chesapeake
- Skiing in Chesapeake
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Chesapeake
- Caves and Mines in Chesapeake
- Arts and Crafts in Chesapeake