Trains, planes and automobiles in The Old Dominion State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Chesapeake, Virginia!
Chesapeake has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Chesapeake!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Chesapeake with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 71
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Chesapeake
- Waterparks in Chesapeake
- Zoos in Chesapeake
- Tours in Chesapeake
- Indoor Play in Chesapeake
- Museums in Chesapeake
- National Parks / Natural World in Chesapeake
- Things to do for Active Kids in Chesapeake
- Historical Attractions in Chesapeake
- Transport Attractions in Chesapeake
- RV/Campsite in Chesapeake
- Skiing in Chesapeake
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Chesapeake
- Caves and Mines in Chesapeake
- Arts and Crafts in Chesapeake