It’s Indoor Play time in Chesapeake, Virginia!
Indoor Play is a great way for those younger kids to bounce, crawl, hide and play the day away in a safe, comfortable and super fun environment. There are plenty of places to visit with kids in this The Old Dominion State city that offer a fun indoor play experience.
They are environments filled with activities perfectly designed for kids and their development. Colorful bouncy inflatables are ready to be bounced on. Those younger tots have special areas just for them. Games and toys are waiting to be played with.
Parents - it’s not just kids fun because there is often pretty awesome areas for you to relax in too!
Chesapeake is teeming with places to visit with children who want to spend a few hours having a great time, in that cozy and protected environment.
Are you ready to bounce the day away…because we certainly are!
There are so many fun things to do in Chesapeake with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 72
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Chesapeake
- Waterparks in Chesapeake
- Zoos in Chesapeake
- Tours in Chesapeake
- Indoor Play in Chesapeake
- Museums in Chesapeake
- National Parks / Natural World in Chesapeake
- Things to do for Active Kids in Chesapeake
- Historical Attractions in Chesapeake
- Transport Attractions in Chesapeake
- RV/Campsite in Chesapeake
- Skiing in Chesapeake
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Chesapeake
- Caves and Mines in Chesapeake
- Arts and Crafts in Chesapeake