Who said family fun had to be ABOVE ground! If you are looking for pretty awesome things to do with kids in Chesapeake, Virginia, then let’s dig deep…literally!
Underground adventures are so much fun with children. It’s an experience that will introduce them to some of the most incredible wonders on earth, and formations they have never seen before.
Some underground experiences are perfect for family members of all ages and ability, but some require more active families as there are often steps involved. Whatever you choose in The Old Dominion State you will experience something magical.
Underground experiences require you to join a tour, which is perfect for kids to learn all the fun facts about what they are seeing as they make their through the earth. Sounds super fun!
Why have an above ground adventure in Chesapeake…when you can go UNDERGROUND! An exciting family day out for all!
There are so many fun things to do in Chesapeake with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 72
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Chesapeake
- Waterparks in Chesapeake
- Zoos in Chesapeake
- Tours in Chesapeake
- Indoor Play in Chesapeake
- Museums in Chesapeake
- National Parks / Natural World in Chesapeake
- Things to do for Active Kids in Chesapeake
- Historical Attractions in Chesapeake
- Transport Attractions in Chesapeake
- RV/Campsite in Chesapeake
- Skiing in Chesapeake
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Chesapeake
- Caves and Mines in Chesapeake
- Arts and Crafts in Chesapeake