Endless waterways, forested wetlands, family fun parks, culture and museums, and year round play, why wouldn't you want to visit Chesapeake in Virginia?!
It's a city that lets you mix nature with urban fun, and great for all budgets! There are FREE attractions such as Great Bridge Lock Park, and Chesapeake City Park, and amazing experiences from attractions such as the Chesapeake Planetarium.
Got active kids? Great! There is outdoor fun galore with 111,000 acres of wetlands at the Great Dismal Swamp National Wildlife Refuge, and Northwest River Park. Did we mention ther ewere beaches too?!
Kids will love amusement parks like Busch Gardens Williamsburg, and water fun with Busch Gardens, and parents will love kids loving the culture at places like USS Wisconsin!
Chesapeake really does have it all, and it's waiting for YOU to explore it!
There are so many fun things to do in Chesapeake with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 72
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Chesapeake
- Waterparks in Chesapeake
- Zoos in Chesapeake
- Tours in Chesapeake
- Indoor Play in Chesapeake
- Museums in Chesapeake
- National Parks / Natural World in Chesapeake
- Things to do for Active Kids in Chesapeake
- Historical Attractions in Chesapeake
- Transport Attractions in Chesapeake
- RV/Campsite in Chesapeake
- Skiing in Chesapeake
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Chesapeake
- Caves and Mines in Chesapeake
- Arts and Crafts in Chesapeake