It’s animal time in Cherry Hill, New Jersey and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Cherry Hill because this The Garden State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Cherry Hill with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 302
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Cherry Hill
- Waterparks in Cherry Hill
- Zoos in Cherry Hill
- Tours in Cherry Hill
- Indoor Play in Cherry Hill
- Museums in Cherry Hill
- National Parks / Natural World in Cherry Hill
- Things to do for Active Kids in Cherry Hill
- Historical Attractions in Cherry Hill
- Transport Attractions in Cherry Hill
- RV/Campsite in Cherry Hill
- Skiing in Cherry Hill
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Cherry Hill
- Caves and Mines in Cherry Hill
- Arts and Crafts in Cherry Hill