Camping is such a great way for the family to have an adventure together, and if you plan to take the family to The Garden State, you won’t be short of amazing family friendly campgrounds to enjoy.
Cherry Hill is a great city to spend an extended family vacation in, and the range of campgrounds gives you plenty to choose from. Most campgrounds offer you a selection of RV sites as well as that back to basic tent camping, and all the amenities you can imagine to make your stay comfortable.
It’s then you get to really look at what your family want to experience! Do you want that cool campground with the pool and games room? Do you want the campground right next to nature? Perhaps you want the campground with the family activities planned - like the cookouts, the competitions, and the games?
There are so many different types of campgrounds in Cherry Hill for you to choose from, you can be sure you will find the perfect one for your family. Then all you have to do is remember to have a great time - which won’t be hard to do!
There are so many fun things to do in Cherry Hill with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 293
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Cherry Hill
- Waterparks in Cherry Hill
- Zoos in Cherry Hill
- Tours in Cherry Hill
- Indoor Play in Cherry Hill
- Museums in Cherry Hill
- National Parks / Natural World in Cherry Hill
- Things to do for Active Kids in Cherry Hill
- Historical Attractions in Cherry Hill
- Transport Attractions in Cherry Hill
- RV/Campsite in Cherry Hill
- Skiing in Cherry Hill
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Cherry Hill
- Caves and Mines in Cherry Hill
- Arts and Crafts in Cherry Hill