The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, Cherry Hill has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in and around Cherry Hill, New Jersey offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
Even the city of Cherry Hill itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are so many fun things to do in Cherry Hill with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 302
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Cherry Hill
- Waterparks in Cherry Hill
- Zoos in Cherry Hill
- Tours in Cherry Hill
- Indoor Play in Cherry Hill
- Museums in Cherry Hill
- National Parks / Natural World in Cherry Hill
- Things to do for Active Kids in Cherry Hill
- Historical Attractions in Cherry Hill
- Transport Attractions in Cherry Hill
- RV/Campsite in Cherry Hill
- Skiing in Cherry Hill
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Cherry Hill
- Caves and Mines in Cherry Hill
- Arts and Crafts in Cherry Hill