Who said family fun had to be ABOVE ground! If you are looking for pretty awesome things to do with kids in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, then let’s dig deep…literally!
Underground adventures are so much fun with children. It’s an experience that will introduce them to some of the most incredible wonders on earth, and formations they have never seen before.
Some underground experiences are perfect for family members of all ages and ability, but some require more active families as there are often steps involved. Whatever you choose in The Garden State you will experience something magical.
Underground experiences require you to join a tour, which is perfect for kids to learn all the fun facts about what they are seeing as they make their through the earth. Sounds super fun!
Why have an above ground adventure in Cherry Hill…when you can go UNDERGROUND! An exciting family day out for all!
There are so many fun things to do in Cherry Hill with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 302
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Cherry Hill
- Waterparks in Cherry Hill
- Zoos in Cherry Hill
- Tours in Cherry Hill
- Indoor Play in Cherry Hill
- Museums in Cherry Hill
- National Parks / Natural World in Cherry Hill
- Things to do for Active Kids in Cherry Hill
- Historical Attractions in Cherry Hill
- Transport Attractions in Cherry Hill
- RV/Campsite in Cherry Hill
- Skiing in Cherry Hill
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Cherry Hill
- Caves and Mines in Cherry Hill
- Arts and Crafts in Cherry Hill